PPT and Jason Aldean's Blunders



Omg, Tim Hawkins, I love you. I cracked up at this parody of Jason Aldean's, Big Green Tractor (which is actually one of the craziest country songs I've ever heard other then She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy).



Tim, I LOVE how you stole the rap part from ANOTHER Jason Aldean song, Dirt Road Anthem (which happens to be one of my favorites).

Fire it up, I hear ya laughin'
Bout as stupid as a country boy rappin...
(lol--as much as I love DRA, I must admit the rap-bit is just SO wha?? O_o especially the version featuring rapper Ludicrous...seriously WHA???).



That's one of the reasons I love Christian Comedian Tim Hawkins. The dude is freakin real AND he likes country music. Forever, one of my favorites. <3
I sit back and think about them good ol' days
The way we were raised in our Southern ways
We like corn bread and biscuits
And if it's broke 'round here we fix it
I can take ya'll where ya need to go
Down in my hood, back in them woods
We do it different round here, that's right
But we sure do it good and we do it all night

0 comments:

Post a Comment