Happy Hump Day

I normally don't like to put things up at my blog spot until I'm able to sit down for a lengthy post on a subject that has sustenance.

But this is only going to be a small little post with a brief update. Why? Because time has been scarce for me. I normally start my day at 7:30ish and end it around 11:00 in the evening. I've been working full-time like an adult for possibly the first time in my life (this little thing called BILLS propels me onward).

I'm enjoying my job; it's a quaint little bookstore where customer courtesy and tidiness are essential; I can really appreciate that!

Not only that, but Matthew and I are starting to make good changes in our walk together in almost every area--finances, spiritually, emotionaly, etc. I can almost smell tuxedos and wedding gowns on the horizon (but plans are still not definite...we are just moving towards it faster now).

Overall, in the most general of terms, life seems to be propelling forward with purpose. To which, I  could not be happier and thus, things are going good!

So that's my small update to let all of my readers--whoever you are--recognize that I am still alive and breathing and am ok.

So, happy hump day (Wednesday) and don't be discouraged--the weekend is on the horizon! :)

Look for Butterflies,
~Rose

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Coolest. Job. Ever.

Post a Comment