Hang On! I'm Still Alive!

I know I haven't gotten onto this website in a very long time so I was VERY dissapointed to realize music is no longer an option. :`(

It suddenly made this site lame...

Anyway, I am planning on updating with a lengthy post on the blah's of life (and a lot has happened!) but my real reasons for coming here was to post this song (it is my new favorite).

I was driving home in the truck without Matthew and this song came on the country station. I can't tell you if it's because he wasn't there and my heart was longing for his closeness; maybe it was because we got into a huge fight a few days ago and these words took on his voice to bring comfort and truth to the tender wounds; perhaps it's because the tune and words is soothing to me; no matter how, I instantly fell in love with it. So here you go! Tune-in to a bit of my life (the better part of it, at least). :)



Anyway, as soon as I catch a break from work and life and family, I will post that promised update.

Love you all!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, the title relieved me a lot... lol jk jk. :)

Post a Comment