Well That Explains It



It amazes me that all day long, I get the most amazing things to blog about but when I sit down at the end of the day to write it out all eloquently, my mind instantly draws a blank.

Why is that?

All I know is I am staring at the tumbleweeds fly through the dust in my mind and it's annoying me.

One of the only things that is on my mind as of now is the realization that my family has coo-coo issues...wow, what a revelation!

Since I can't remember every word I wanted to write out, I will take the next five minutes to write down the topics of what I wanted to blog about. Here we go:

1. My family is coo-coo...like, seriously...more so then most....it was worth repeating...

2. I am moving soon from where I am to a new location. It is definitely one of those, "What the hell are you thinking?" times, but I know what I need to do to keep moving forward.

3. God doesn't operate at his best when we refuse to move from the place of comfort (refer to number two for reference)

4. God doesn't move in our life when we block his path with bitterness and offense towards others

5. This is going to be a fantastic summer

6. My first kiss

7. Writing novels again and writing my memories

8. Misconceptions I see in the Christian world concerning marriage, courtship, dating and sex. It makes me angry when people either get religious and anti-biblical or culturally and politically correct about it.

9. Country music...it rocks my world!

10. Why I chose to name this blog chapter of my life--this beautiful summer romance of 2012--off the lyrics of a Luke Bryan song (refer to #9 for further explanation)

11. How I am getting in-touch with my Puerto Rican father's roots

12. Why simplicity is better than excess...WAY better (refer to #11)

13. What unconditional love looks like to me

15. My first pair of cowgirl boots. :D

16. Wedding thoughts and ideas for the soon-to-be-big-day.

17. A review on the book Love and Respect

18. A review on the movie Atonement starring Keira Knightly

19. What true forgiveness looks like and the freedom that comes with it

20. Sex and the City (why I don't want to live in the city, and why abstinence is SO important).

Okay, so that is everything I am thinking about in a nutshell; the storage space in my brain is getting a bit cluttered, obviously, so I can't wait to take the time to air it out here and make room for some new thoughts before these go stale. :D

And before I go, let me just say PANDORA is FFRREEAAKKIINN AMAZING! I tuned into and personalized my ultimate country station. I would recommend Pandora to any freak out there who enjoys music.

So with that, I shall explain #10 by leaving the song that inspired the title of this chapter. Hey, I love romance, Country music, Summertime and when you compile it all together into one amazing burrito of-a-song, you have my votes, Man with two first names

! <3 Enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I seriously thought I was the only one whose mind works this way. ^_^ 20 somethin things going at one time... yeaaah. Sure makes blogging hard.

So... where are you going?? :)

Anonymous said...

"One of the only things that is on my mind as of now is the realization that my family has coo-coo issues...wow, what a revelation! My family is coo-coo...like, seriously...more so then most....it was worth repeating..." Hey, Rose...I think you should change the name of your blogspot from "threadless thoughts" to "THOUGHTLESS thoughts." Anyway, thanks for the thoughts. ~mom

Post a Comment