Day 63: Sneaky Peaky (As Free as My Hair)!

This particular blog post, as I sit all cozy on my day off, I figured I would give a sneak-peak on the wedding inspiration.

This is how I plan to wear my hair on the big day. While it probably won't be blond unless I get this quirky inspiration to change it up, the style, flower and veil placement will be the same. :-) (The Jewelry too! I found a drop pearl on a silver necklace in my jewelry box and dangling pearl earrings. Simply elegant).

I know I originally said I wasn't going to wear a veil, but that was when everyone kept throwing those nasty tulle veils on my head (I HATE that princess mesh; my dad used to use it to catch baby shrimp on his fishing trips). I didn't know they made chiffon veils (as featured in the picture) but as soon as I found out, I started scouting the Internet for the perfect one. I mean, c'mon, the lady at David's Bridal should have put two and two together seeing as how my dress is completely made out of chiffon....but I guess if you want creative inspiration, you have to get it yourself. Hopefully I will like it when it comes in. :P

 
As you can tell, we are still going for that late 1930's early 1940's Hollywood type glamour. I remember I originally told the lady helping with decorations that I didn't want a lot of pizaz and glamour and bling. I don't want to eliminate that completely, just use it as backdrops for when it is needed.
 
It's going to be a beautiful wedding. ^_^
 
Drink More Hot Chocolate,
~Rose 

0 comments:

Post a Comment