Rambles

Tomorrow is my day off and I love the fact I have no need to set an alarm.

There are things to get done, but I have all day to do them.

I don't have much to say today. Progress is still being made. 57 days until the wedding and 21 until the wedding shower.

I think I'm a little dissapointed that my best friend in the whole world won't be there, but it's customary for guys not to attend, so there is not much for me to say on that matter. I think secretly I'm excited it's just going to be girls; I always liked the idea of it being sweet female fun and getting to ooh and aah over tea sandwiches and gifts. I always enjoyed that as a kid when I went to wedding showers.

I wish I had more to say but my eyes are closing even now so I'm signing off for tonight.

Fish in a Creek!
~Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment